Subject: [Leica] IMGS: On the Road, Maria
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 01:20:19 +0200

Thank you Tina for these details, I love this information, great
things of these old civilizations, unfortunately all the world trends
to the same "uniform", old cultures as China and many others are on
the way to disappear in their own traditions...

Saludos
Lluis

El 10/07/2012, a las 1:10, Tina Manley escribi?: