Subject: [Leica] international cat conspiracy - OT
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:22:58 -0400

I miss life with cats. Lots of vicarious dogs around here. Riverside
drive/Park in the 70's and 80's streets. But not that many cats. You see
some in shop windows and apartment windows. Or you get a glimpse of one
living in the underworld. Under cars. Behind a wrought iron fence at 2AM.
Back in Portland if felt like my life was enterered around my little calico
cat. More than my big German Shepard dog. Who she dominated effortlessly.

I was glancing through a rather large book last week at the bookstore as I
sipped my tea.
The Cat from Hue: A Vietnam War Story, John Laurence
He said that cats were not popular in that area at that time.
Except for Calicoes. Which had luck and brought luck.
Well I can vouch for that.
And I'm going to go get the book. But maybe on my nook as it weighs a ton. A
gorgeous book though. Novels are great but there is also biography and
history for me to get into.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner

>>> suicideparasite-t-gondi-**toxoplasma-infection-cdc.htm<http://www.medicaldai