Subject: [Leica] Nikon forum advice (OT!)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 21:13:37 +0200

DK about Rockwell, well I know the painter and I like his work, Norman
I mean,
but the 3.5 lens I own is only a light makeshift I use a lot, for the
want of a better offer from the manufacturer,
or an R9 diesel that would take my ang?nieux's ...

I picked up an 18-35 two weeks ago; the feel is fine - ask Daniel- and
the results far from mediocre, I may have been lucky.

What is striking is that their sensors are way cool, what you'd expect
these days,
yet, the ergonomics of the gear need A LOT of getting used to,
and the lenses are nothing else than a lottery...
Pity!

Dreaming Philippe

Le 9 juil. 12 ? 20:08, Frank Dernie a ?crit :