Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Intercontinental LUG gathering in Barcelona News - MARK & DANIEL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 17:35:27 -0400

The pro's are mostly in a mindset where if it's not a monster 2.8 zoom the
size of a one pound coffee can its not seemly for them to use them.
Me I'm ok with a measly f4 lens in a pinch.
In the old days I shot cropped with a 12-24 f4 lens and felt like many
others it was up to pro standards. And I did use it professionally.

It seems that few lenses other than the 2.8s had the same level of sealing.
I've found I just have to live with that.
Arf!

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner