Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4S victim
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 16:48:12 -0400

Its the Texas Leica. And my favorite camera to dream about for several
decades now. A camera which if had it I'd shoot film. And lots of it. Right
now. And every day.
The Linhof 4x5 Master Technika?  Right in there....
Though recently I've read people who switched to a speed graphic because the
Linhof weights a ton in comparison. And lets face it you can put the same
glass on the Speed Graphic.
I'd just love to have a Linhof in hand right now. And head out and get
shots. Half with tripod.
Also I love the Linhof 612. Which is my favorite format. And a 612 back
could be used with a Master Technika easily enough.

http://www.linhof.de/techn612e.html

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner