Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bench View: Moon Rise
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 19:13:02 -0700

Yesterday the full moon rose at exactly the same time the sun set, giving
an opportunity to create an image where stopping down for the brightness of
the full moon didn't cause the landscape to be completely underexposed.
Though I didn't make it to a view of San Francisco through the Golden Gate
(I convinced myself it was just too cliche', but actually I was just too
beat to make the trip and sit there for a few hours waiting...), I did go
to one of my local benches.

http://www.rgaphoto.com/benches/content/MoonBenchPano1_large.html

Nothing dramatic, but it was a lovely sight.
Comments and assistance always appreciated,
Bob

--
Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com