Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:46:19 -0400

Yes I'm from Portland Oregon. I got mold in the backs of my ears.
And socks like those for sure look good with those sandals..
It for sure depends on the socks. I think even real thin ones might work
with the right sandal.
Today I wore my sandals for the first time no socks.
I do have blisters now I I walked less then a mile today.
They are Clarks Biofix 2 Active Air Black Nubuck | 33639
http://www.clarksusa.com/eng/product/biofix_2/33639
I get the impression you can jump higher and run faster; in  these sandals.
 but I got some real sore spots. So I'm putting on some socks.
I wish they sold socks with Neosporin soaked into them. Like they do now
band aids.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner