Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:47:27 -0400

Congrats to you George you're the only one I know who's got me way beat.
Caffeine interferes with my muscle relaxants so its been two days. Not real
sure what my name is but I see it written at the bottom here...
I seem to have almost given up sitting down. As I gave up oxycodone also two
days ago just about I'm in touch with my Sciatica pain big time. After we
give enough stuff up the earth becomes a gaseous firmament like in Genesis.
And we start all over again. But I seem to be looking at many months before
I get to climb out of the water onto the dry land like the little salamander
I truly am or will be. And that's what they mean by slippery slope.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner