Subject: [Leica] Ada is gone
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:40:22 -0400

my heartfelt condolences dear peter to you and all the family.
i remember seeing and reading about her at the UN in 48.
:-(
bharani

Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:24:55 -0700
From: Peter Klein <pklein at threshinc.com>
To: lug <lug at leica-users.org>, olympus at thomasclausen.net,
       leicareflex at freelists.org

My mother-in-law Ada passed away peacefully late Thursday night after a
two-week stay in hospice. She was 90 years old. But somehow we never
thought of her as an old lady, just someone with more experience.  You
probably remember her from my many photos of her over the years.

Here she is translating at the United Nations in Geneva, 1946.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/6468873879/in/photostream/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/6468086051/in/photostream/>

And here she is a few years ago, bemusedly listening to one of my
mother's stories:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/7475150528/in/photostream>

We miss her already.  Please think of Ada, Katya and me over the next
few days.

--Peter