Subject: [Leica] Ada is gone
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 16:24:55 -0700

My mother-in-law Ada passed away peacefully late Thursday night after a
two-week stay in hospice. She was 90 years old. But somehow we never
thought of her as an old lady, just someone with more experience.  You
probably remember her from my many photos of her over the years.

Here she is translating at the United Nations in Geneva, 1946.
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/6468873879/in/photostream/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/6468086051/in/photostream/>

And here she is a few years ago, bemusedly listening to one of my
mother's stories:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/7475150528/in/photostream>

We miss her already.  Please think of Ada, Katya and me over the next
few days.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Ada is gone)
Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Ada is gone)