Subject: [Leica] Lluis' Discomfort
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 22:33:18 -0400

Lluis,

My healing thoughts go to you. I wish you speedy healing and recovery from
your uninvited kidney stone (learn what kind of stone and what nutritional
measures can be taken in future) which many have endured; leaving doctors
experienced and very competent in managing them.

Dr. Leon Pomeroy

Analog: M5, 50 mm f1.2; Digital Canon 40D; Panasonic GF2

Past President, International Academy of Preventive Medicine (IAPM)

Formerly Founding Editor-in-Chief, JIAPM and Editor, five volume series:
"New Dynamics of Preventive Medicine"

Northern Virginia, USA