Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peeking
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:47:32 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED AND ASKED?
> Another one peeking at the photographer.

> Try color balancing that!!<<<<<

Hi Tina,
My stupid question?  WHY? :-)

On my screen with all those colours in the clothes the "peeker" looks just
fine and I'd go with it as I see it on the screen. If I was sort of in doubt
"I make a print and make the final decision" not off the screen if I feel
I'm having a problem trying to get the image colour balanced and me feeling
good.

After all you have pointed out on many occasions how colourful the clothes
are with many of the people. So fiddling might create distraction rather
than what the eye sees naturally on the street.

Looks fine to me!

cheers,
ted
PS:
Sometimes with an interesting moment like this the over all impact of the
photo as a whole could be lost. Fiddling it could well be a near waste of
time and a wild possibility of screwing up the over all colour? However my
dear... it's your photo, therefore "your call!" :-)