Subject: [Leica] [IMG] - Up the Airy Mountain, Down the Rushy Glen
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:16:06 +0100

Last weekend I was pressganged into helping at the WMRA International Youth
Cup held in Glendalough, Co. Wicklow. This mountain running event is held
annually and this year IMRA - the Irish organisation - got to put it on.
Incidentally, it was just around the corner from where Sonny Carter's
daughter in exile lives. I was supposed to do the commentary but, thanks to
a chest bug, managed to escape that and become one of the official
photographers instead.

This picture, taken on a corner near the bottom of the descent (it was three
laps of a fairly gruelling up & down course) shows the eventual winner
Yehmanebehran Crippa (Italy) lying in second place behind Russia's
Konstantin Galiullin with some of the pack in close attendance.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Tour/IYC2012_Glendalough-122f.jpg.html

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry