Subject: [Leica] IMG: Evening
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:38:54 -0400

agreed!!
:-)
bharani

Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:52:57 -0700
From: <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Evening
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> I think I must be overwhelming everybody.  Here is another one:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/144383054

Tina dear lady,
 "over loading?" This wild bunch is an impossibility with your ability to
constantly capture real life moments when many many others would fear to go
"click!" Daylight, nightlight, near no light and you show so many of us that
it can be done beautifully in real life day after day! Never fear, keep them
coming as many as you like. Because we all learn everytime you post what
others in books have said "it can't be done without a well controlled
flash!" ...... you show them brilliantly.. "it can be done if you can see it
and go "click!" ;-)

cheers,
ted