Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:05:01 -0400

It for sure looked like a solid piece of paper with strips of film exposed
to it IE a contact sheet. So that part of it as far as I go is not up for
grabs. I've seen and made thousands of them and know that the funny ones
look like. Like the ones from way over exposed and developed film where you
don't see any sprocket holes and so on. On this one you could.
But I'm not going to bring it up any more as there is nothing to show for
it. And the burden would be on us to  put up or shut up. So consider me
having shut up. Sooner or later it will surface as Google contact sheet
gobbles up the visual world. If its been a recorded image it will show up
there if not this year than the next.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner