Subject: [Leica] Ancient TV Left Behind
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:37:44 -0500

On 6/22/2012 7:14 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> I found this ancient television in the same abandoned farmhouse where I
> photographed the "Mother's Love" picture.
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1073&category=4

Really excellent.  I did a series of images of an abandoned orphanage
some years ago.  They were all 4x5 or 8x10 and we had to sort of muscle
our way in with all the gear.  Later the cops fenced it off.  You've
inspired me to dig them up and post.

Ken

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Ancient TV Left Behind)