Subject: [Leica] LR4 repeated crashes
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:24:48 -0500 (CDT)

Good to hear you got it fixed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Herbert Kanner" <kanner at acm.org>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:00:14 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [Leica] LR4 repeated crashes

At the risk of flogging a dead horse, one final word. It seems
certain that I had one or more corrupted DNG files that got messed up
when reading the SD card. Because deleting the good files from the
card was a hassle because it had to be done in the camera--I deleted
the bad ones from the hard disk negs and then re-imported from the
SD--I will in future do as you do and as Nathan suggested and go from
SD to hard disk and them import from the latter.

Herb

--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org