Subject: [Leica] Please vote for me...
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:09:03 -0400

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME...

I recently submitted three photographs to The Vanderbilt Republic's "Art
from the Heart" show in Brooklyn.

The sponsor is now conducting a public vote to choose which of the
submitted art works will be on display in the gallery. I would like to
graciously ask you to vote for my photographs.

Go to the URL below...

http://vanderbiltrepublic.com/artist-view/?submission_id=18

...and click on one of the photographs. Then click on the heart icon in the
upper right corner so that it turns RED.

Click your browser's Back button and repeat for the other pictures.

Three minutes and that's all there is to it. Thanks very much and wish me
luck!
.
Dave.

--
See my 2012 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] YOU JUST NEVER KNOW???????? :-))