Subject: [Leica] IMG: Phlogiston Theory
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:43:34 -0700

Alan Magayne-Roshak SHOWED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Phlogiston Theory

 > These studio sessions of five scientists each summer are my favorite
assignments.  We make them amusing for the poster that generates attendance.
> (I provided the glasses, from my father's collection of antique specs)
>
> Here are more from past years:
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/FishTalkPubl_AMR.jpg.html>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/VermeerLecture_AMR.jpg.html>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/Math_amp_Music_MR.jpg.html>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/MeasuringMoons_MR.jpg.html>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/ScienceBag_MR_1652.jpg.html>

Hi  Alan
I love this kind/type of photography when it's done as well as a
professional such as yourself produces.
Not something I would have a go at for a second! I simply do not have the
skills it takes to create the magical scenes as you've shown here.
Thanks a bunch for the series. Good on you! :-) Any time you have more it
would indeed be a pleasure to look at them.

cheers,
ted