Subject: [Leica] IMG: Security?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:38:54 -0400

Hundreds if not thousands of times when some people in the street or on the
sidewalk even they'd see I'm taking pictures and stop what they were doing.
and thenalter it in some awkward way.
Hundreds if not thousands of times since the late 60's I'd say something
like "I'm sorry would you mind just going back to what you were just doing?"
"and pretend I'm not here". Because they'd be smiling for the camera.
"just do what you were doing!"
...Is the main interference from the truth ever got from me.... And I'm sure
tens of thousands of any other photographer who was trying to bring back a
shot on a deadline.

People have it in their minds that when you add a camera to what's happening
everything as to be made broad and artificial.... "A photo moment"

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/

> From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
> Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:54:31 +0200 (CEST)
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Security?
>
> What !

Is it not a self-portrait as I had assumed it to be, using the latest
> ultra-light carbon Gitzo tripod the signature of which is unmistakable
> here?

Pity !

Bien vu l'artiste !? :-)

Keep them coming.
Philippe

Tous
> vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et
> Android.

Message du : 20/06/2012