Subject: [Leica] The death of the silver gelatin prints
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:46:53 +1200
References: <CC06E0D5.1FF2D%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CC06E23A.1FF32%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CAF8hL-H8dKovNQW5rONGkeyLOHz=fOOFqG_YEoJ_eWQ6DfBC+g@mail.gmail.com> <002b01cd4ead$b2633fd0$1729bf70$@chiaroscuro.co.nz> <CAF8hL-G4tQnNBLM5fr3vdMgX04KGSYqksNP6+73S69-fY6otxw@mail.gmail.com> <002f01cd4ec1$b5bdec70$2139c550$@chiaroscuro.co.nz> <1273067123-1340193481-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1287940452-@b17.c16.bise6.blackberry> <003001cd4edd$06fa5360$14eefa20$@chiaroscuro.co.nz> <CA+yJO1DeDWSNycOkP7aFr_fEpL8TM1sfb5GVMUZK=uQXbYWghg@mail.gmail.com>

Ta, just curiosity ;-)

john