Subject: [Leica] Are we anal puddle jumpers or what? Mark
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:02:48 +0200

Le 20 juin 12 ? 02:10, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> Tell us what the connotations ARE please if you have the time!!!?!?
> To A la sauvette.

SNIP

I might add that it refers to illegal sales in public areas due to a
lack of licens/ce to do so, aka Vente ? la Sauvette.
For instance, and tourists know the pain these can be, people selling
stuff "? la sauvette" - models of the Eiffel tower, carpets, lottery
or football tickets, etc.  - runs the risk of up to 6 months in jail
and/or a $5,000 fine.

He states in the document: "We (photogs) steal, we're pickpockets"
which is along the same idea of breaching the law or people's rights -
to privacy here.

On the fly doesn't carry this I think, but who am I to ... English is
NOT my mother tongue after all :-(

AMiti?s
Philippe in Lorraine.