Subject: [Leica] Are we anal puddle jumpers or what? Mark
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:35:48 -0500

I always thought it to mean unposed and unnoticed by the subject, with the
shutter being tripped at a good instant. Good instinct + experience?

As for the equipment drift (drift being an evolutionary term), everyone on
this list could do extremely well with a 50ish Jupiter at f/4. Or a Sigma
P&S.

I don't mean to be an iconoclast, but good is good enough if you are
shooting Bresson/Capa genre.

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana