Subject: [Leica] OT LUG Digest
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:33:12 -0700

In a much earlier incarnation of my visitations to the LUG, I got the
stuffr in digest form. When I re-enlisted after giving up a drawer
full of film cameras, including an M6 TTL, in favor of one only, an
M9, I got the non-digest version of the LUG and have been amazed at
the volume of traffic.

At this point, I'm puzzled as to how the digest items are selected,
but I'm too lazy to change my preference to digest just to find out.

Can anyone just give me a summary of how the digest works, so that I
can make an informed decision. My recollection of the "digest" days
was that I was never sure whether a "Re" posting would appear in a
timely manner.

Thanks, guys,

Herb

--