Subject: [Leica] an OM-D photo
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 13:54:32 -0700

Shot yesterday, a week after we held a family memorial in honour of my
mother, who passed away a couple of months ago. I was about to clean up the
flowers, but shot this first. The photo that we hung over the fireplace for
the occasion was always one of my, and most of my family's favourite of her
as a young girl with a litter of dachshunds.

Shot at about 1600 ISO at f/4 with the 25/0.95 Nokton.

http://tinyurl.com/cet4wa9

I'll probably post more now that my second knee operation has been a success
(6 weeks ago) and I'm progressing from hobbling to merely limping, but with
little pain (yeah!!!). Out and about with a camera!!!

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] an OM-D photo)
Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] an OM-D photo)