Subject: [Leica] perhaps i should diversify my income...
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 15:55:13 -0400

so so beautiful :-)
bharani

Message: 34
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:08:50 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Subject: Re: [Leica] perhaps i should diversify my income...
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Yes, I can just see people sharing the close-ups on FB ;-)

When my son was born in Tampa in 1989, I brought all my camera stuff to the
hospital. Turned out the doctor was a photo buff too, and we chatted quite
a bit about photography because my wife's labor lasted 10 hours. But once
my baby boy arrived, I was so excited about the whole thing that he had to
remind me to take pictures. In the end, few were worth keeping. The
earliest picture of my son I really like is when he was about 20 minutees
old:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/moses/content/first_photo_large.html

Cheers,
Nathan