Subject: [Leica] (Links) more MM images
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 03:54:08 -0400

I think that was Ctein, not Mike, who was refusing to ship international.
Mike just got stuck having to explain it away. There are probably several
of us here who would have gotten you one and sent it on to you if we had
known you wanted it. I didn't get myself one, cause I didn't really like
the photo that much and didn't care about m4/3 enough to want to see what
the camera he used could do, but I'd have sent you one.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook