Subject: [Leica] Why Leica is opening up so many stores
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:19:53 -0500

It would be wonderful to have a brick and mortar entity where one could take
their defective camera and actually not be blown off completely. While it's
possible (perhaps probable) that they will have a security guard escort you
out, at least there would be human interaction of some sort.

I could even be persuaded to buy an M?.what number are they up to now?

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith
Irish Channel, New Orleans, LA