Subject: [Leica] Final Sobol Photos with MM Part II the beginning
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:22:03 -0400

There is a video on Youtube about the Greenland project.
He went out hunting with a Priest in a "town" of 125 people on the west
coast of Greenland.. The Priest made him drop his camera and take up a
rifle. And due to custom shoot a seal. A thing which changes a person in
basic ways. And makes them in this case very in tune with their photo
subjects.
I'm not sure I would do it. I think I would not.

Its called Greenland because there is no green anywhere on the entire
continent.

When Sebasti?o Salgado went there he shot the ice.
http://www.thethirdray.com/photography/genesis-a-masterwork-by-sebastiao-s/

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/