Subject: [Leica] Final Sobol Photos with MM Part II the beginning
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:22:43 +1200

Ha ha, Leica cannot even supply core M lenses today! Look at the number of
people waiting from 35mm and 50mm Summilux's (and doubtless for 50mm AA as
well now), I have just cancelled an order from last July for a 75mm
APO-Summicron as there was no sign of one arriving soon ( a good used one
turned up).

You would have to be quite a successful photographer to buy into the M
system from scratch IMO, it is not cheap and is it that much better in
output? I think so, but I do not regard it as value for money. In a business
world that is not good enough...

john