Subject: [Leica] Final Sobol Photos with MM
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:01:08 +1200

Maybe I am too cynical, but with no communication between the photographer
and subject I suspect a setup or re-enactment. Also who he met and
photographed within hours of being in an unfamiliar city.... I think I might
remember this as being his first time using digital? Images look better on
his site than they do on Leica's.

john