Subject: [Leica] (FF) managed to find one!
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 00:21:20 +0000

Thanks Sonny, I think they are sheltered from the worst of the southerlies
we are currently getting. Wellington is the first landfall after the
Antarctic so nothing to warm the wind up....

john

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 3:20 PM, John McMaster <john at
chiaroscuro.co.nz>wrote:

> Not the best of specimens, but still a flower - mostly ;-)
>

> http://johnmcmaster.com/PESO/Flowers/flowers2012/content/_DSF1998_large.html
>
> C & C welcome
>
> john

Lo, how a Rose e?er blooming from tender stem hath sprung!
Of Jesse?s lineage coming, as men of old have sung.
It came, a floweret bright, amid the cold of winter,
When half spent was the night.

Nice!

--
Regards,