Subject: [Leica] A few new postings
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:30:10 -0700

Hi,

Welcome to the M9 crowd. Two comments:

1. With the 90 mm lens you really have to be very careful about depth
of field if you are at minimum distance and open much wider than f/8.
I learned this the hard way and bought a DOF application for my PDA
just to refresh my memory every so often.

2. You might consider that a number of the LUG people who have
adopted Lightroom have been saying that as they use Photoshop less
and less, especially since LR4 has come out. Be aware that while in
LR, you can exit to any external editor, including Photoshop, and
then return.

Herb