Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 23:26:33 -0400

Oh I get it the MM who we all know will always be Marilyn Monroe though real
young kids might think of Mickey Mouse.
I though you thought I'd be annoyed by the argument.

Erwin would not insult us by at this point testing a lens specially made for
testing by Leica and not coming off the assembly line with the mainstream
flock of glass made for the masses of billionaires who buy them.
As those special lenses do not reflect what the assembly line would give
them. Though I'd think the different in this example of Leica would be
minimal. As Leica probably has less variation coming off its assembly line
then most camera optics companies. One of the main reasons you are paying
many thousands instead of many hundreds. That and smaller amounts and better
glass choices. And better optical design.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/