Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:21:40 +0530

Won't waiting for the M10 be better? It will certainly give you a far
greater range of options. As will the Fuji X-Pro 1, which with its three
lenses and an M adapter will still cost a fraction for similar low light
performance...
Cheers
Jayanand

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom)