Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:45:48 -0700

Jayanand, I have to say, your prints, even at 8x11, is almost always the
sharpest print in the LUG print exchanges.

Frighteningly sharp even. I don't think it's over-sharpen post processing
wise, it's inherent in the image, I think. If I am looking for "ultimate"
sharpness, I will start with whatever gear you are using (I know, it's a
Nikon)

The LFI has some images by Jacob Aue Sobol with the MM, and those look way
too sharp and gritty to me. Not sure whether it's post processed too much,
or it's just the way the MM+50/2AA is....