Subject: [Leica] Leica M lenses on the Fuji X-Pro 1 - Mark + rant
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:26:33 +0200

Come on Mark!
Who prints a poster from a semi-castrated sensor - I find you too
harsh on this excellent rendition, all things considered - I doubt an
M9 would have fared better due to limited light, 6-4-0-0 ISO Mark!  -
Yes, perhaps a Nikon might have, but please ...
End of rant
 From your remarks I know for sure you're feeling way better, and I'm
so happy about this ;-)

Now Gerry keep them coming up, please.

Bien amicalement
Philippe

Le 13 juin 12 ? 22:05, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica M lenses on the Fuji X-Pro 1 - Mark + rant)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leica M lenses on the Fuji X-Pro 1 - Mark + rant)