Subject: [Leica] Mess 15 Vol 59 Issue 195 – Lady in hat at graduation
From: bigdlakeside at yahoo.com (Rod Smith)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:23:24 -0700 (PDT)

B.D.
Few subjects are as much fun as a lady in a hat!
Therefore I loved the photo. The subject is great, the lighting is powerful.
I am reticent to comment (or make suggestions) on other?s work, but I will.
I pulled down your photo and did some cropping. To me the image was more
powerful when the foreground row of chairs and the background columns were
removed. Keeping the proportions about the same also eliminated the elbow
mid left of photo. It also took out the man peering forward on the left.
Why don?t you give it a try and see what you think?
Rod
PS ? thank for your other comments ? I appreciate them greatly.