Subject: [Leica] IMG: Expecting
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:45:27 -0400

What he said. :-) And I'll add, Bob, Congratulations! And I'll also say
that I have become really revolted by the flood of pregnant belly photos
that washes over Facebook and every photo site. I think the best way to
describe most of these images is PP - Pregnancy Porn. With this image,
however, you have redeemed the genre - it is fun, upbeat, and humorous. As
Peter said, "fabulous in so many ways." And yes, "wish I'd taken it!"