Subject: [Leica] Seair Beaver
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:12:16 -0500

Howard,

You and me both!

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: H&E Cummer
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:03 PM
To: lug at leica-users.org

Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:23:42 -0500
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Seair Beaver
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

It is a beauty, and not even the turbo conversion. Don't know how long the
parts supply for round engines will last. But all in all, I would still
rather ride on a Pan Am Clipper.

Hi Bill,
I would like to ride in a Grumman Goose. There used to be one that flew out
of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island where my wife's family was from.
Think it crashed or retired a few years ago. Need to do a google search.
Cheers
Howard