Subject: [Leica] Sciatica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:32:31 -0400

Same with the Movies in NY.
The reason being if they card you and you are a year shy you'll simply just
not go there any more. You'll go to the places which give you the discount.
That's what I got out of it anyway.
So now I'm calling myself a senior and I'm saving 4 bucks every time I go to
the movies which is 2 or 3 times a week.
I remember getting thrown a guy called me "Pops" walking up 110th street but
maybe he was into Louis Armstrong who called everybody Pops. So that became
his name.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/