Subject: [Leica] Website -LUG Alaskan adventure
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:07:29 -0500

Lluis,

Thank you for the kind words.  We are finally starting to travel again,
and I have learned two things.  One, I need to sharpen up my skills on
LR and PS.  Second, I really need a 200mm or so lens for my Canon SLR
that is smaller and lighter than my 70-200 2.8L, which gain five pounds
every mile.  I don't mind manual focus - any suggestions greatly
appreciated.

Ken