Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder Forum
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:02:41 -0700

Tina Manley OFFERED:

> Hi, guys -
>
> I just joined the RFF and have putting up a few photos for review.  I
> don't mind criticisms - that's what I want, actually - however, it
> seems that anybody can rate your photos.  Someone has been rating mine
> and I looked up their statistics and they have 0 photos posted.  Does
> anybody know who ghuczek is?  I would love some feedback besides just
> a number rating!!  That's the whole point to me.

Hi Tina,
Putting a "RATE" number to a photo only proves the person knows how to use
numbers!! I mean, any idiot can put a number! Giving or doing a critique why
the photo is good, bad or ugly! It takes brains and an experience in the
photographic world allowing one to speak or write why the photograph works
or doesn't!

However in your case 99999.999999% of the time if using numbers, all you'd
have to do is give it 110 every time and one would hardly ever be wrong! :-)

cheers,
ted :-)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Rangefinder Forum)