Subject: [Leica] Question about Canon Extender
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:49:49 -0700

All:

I know for sure that Autofocus works  with the Mark III (latest) extender.

And yes, George  it ain't no 70-180 f2.8 (sold with the Leica kit) or 280
f4.  (Hi Mr. Herr?.).

I saw another forum opinion that the II has better color rendition than the
III.  I wonder.  Also the electronics on the III fully support the newer
70-200 which I decided to buy with ill-gotten gains from the sale of my R8/9
and lenses kit.

All so I could shoot photos that are in focus.  Go figure...

Also the III has a Fluoride Coating for those of us who just ate ribs or
patates frites or massive burrito?

Bob

(Sun is still out this afternoon.  We're all a little worried?)

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net