Subject: [Leica] Just for the record
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 15:30:58 -0700

Congrats! Herb! I hope to be able to use my Leica MMMXXXII when I'm 90!

Chris, that's a myth. You don't have to kill yourself exercising or eating
food you don't like. Healthy eating and living don't necessarily equate
that!

--

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Just for the record)