Subject: [Leica] How about this one?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:15:52 +0530

Phil,
This bit is very true:

She was obviously having strong reactions to elements in the picture that
spoke to her own childhood memories, where I wasn't having the same
thoughts.

The classical examples to me are the FSA shots like "Migrant Mother" -
looking at it through my (very developing world) eyes she looks lower
middle class by the standards of 95% of the world's population today.
Unless you are American, and of a certain age, you wonder what the fuss is
all about...

Cheers
Jayanand