Subject: [Leica] Spanish INDIGNATS again protest (in my Blog)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 23:14:38 +0200

Gerry,

Thank you very much for your comment, except the first one, I've
showed the pictures in the same order as they was shoot, I'll take a
look, but you have said very true words. The context was completely
different of the one of the one year ago. Last year it was there so
many different people, now many young people and the ambient was not
the same, it looks to me as the people is deceived to protest and now
was as a festivity act.

I really thank you for your comment, we as photographers, we can not
put dramatism if it is not in the scene, maybe we live in a
disenchanted World...

Cheers
Lluis

El 09/06/2012, a las 22:31, Gerry Walden escribi?: