Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 7/6/2012: laughter during fire drill
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 07:21:39 +0200

We had our (more or less annual) fire drill at the office today, involving
evacuating several hundred people while the firefighters and an ambulance
arrived to carry out their part in the simulation. Meanwhile, we stood
around in the designated evacuation spot, an adjacent park. It was kind of
nice, giving an opportunity to chat with people that I do not see much in
the course of a normal workday. Here is Patricia, sharing a laugh with
another colleague:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1892933401&k=mWpSJ8B&lb=1&s=O

I know there is a lightpole growing out of her head, but I still like it.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain