Subject: [Leica] DLUG members
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:03:18 -0500

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM, Gene Duprey <grduprey at mchsi.com> wrote:

> To the lug members in the Dallas area, When did Cooters camera close?  We
> drove in to visit them today and the store is empty/ in transition.

August 10, 2011 at 6:35
pm<http://www.parkcitiespeople.com/2011/08/10/cooters-is-closing-saturday/#comment-228124>
Highland Park Village just issued the following statement:

?Cooter?s Village Camera informed Highland Park Village management last
week that they would be closing their doors on Saturday, August 13th. The
locally owned and operated retailer opened in Highland Park Village in 1941
and was the center?s second longest standing merchant.

? ?We are saddened at the news of Cooter?s closing their doors and wish the
Cooter family all the best in their future endeavors,? says Stephen
Summers, managing director and director of leasing of HP Village Partners,
LP.

?In a recent letter to Highland Park Village management, Kirk Cooter
explained several reasons behind the family?s decision to close.?