Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doctors in the House - Just for Dr Ted
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 00:12:42 +0200

Let her know I'd willingly trust my life to her, just by seeing the
wonderful portrait you shot; being in the profession you couldn't have
rendered her so well if she did deserve it in your doctor's and
photog's eyes.

Such an excellent series Charlie.

Thank you for sharing the faces we actually never happen to see so.

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 3 juin 12 ? 19:56, Charlie Chan a ?crit :